$200.00 per hour/three hour minimum
Strategic consulting services, billed at an hourly rate, are the best solution for publishers and distributors seeking input and guidance on business decisions such as:
- Which partners should I license our content to for a specific channel, e.g. the higher education library?
- Should I enter into an exclusive licensing arrangement?
- What should our digital rights management versus pricing and access model policy look like?
- How should we balance publisher direct sales of our content with licensed distribution of our content?
- What markets have we not properly entered/considered, e.g. K-12, public library?
$1,000.00 per day to be scoped with client
Defined Project consulting services, billed at a day rate, are the best solution for publishers and distributors seeking an end-to-end implementation of a market-ready project or product such as:
- A product development plan inclusive of a customer advisory panel, a minimally viable product (MVP) launch, and a go-to-market strategy and sales training.
- The development of a complete channel licensing strategy inclusive of all desired channels and channel partners.
- Testing the viability of a new access or business model for publisher/distributor-direct sales, estimating the revenue potential, and defining the critical customer problems the new model addresses.
- Developing a new publishing imprint, content line, or media type for distribution via the publisher/distributor’s existing direct or licensed sales channels.